New publication of our group: Excellent detection of H2S gas at ppb concentrations using ZnFe2O4 nanofibers loaded with reduced graphene oxide
Nguyen Van Hoang, Chu Manh Hung, Nguyen Duc Hoa, Nguyen Van Duy, Inkyu Park, Nguyen Van Hieu
- rGO-loaded ZnFe2O4 nanofibers have simply prepared by electrospinning.
- rGO-loaded ZnFe2O4 nanofiber sensors can detect H2S gas down to ppb level.
- The loading rGO can result in an enhancement of H2S gas ensing performance.
Today, Prof. Nguyễn Văn Hiếu - ViceRector of Phenikaa University shared a talk with VTV3 Program "Cafe sáng" or "Coffee Morning" about: the Role of scientific research and technology on the development of a University.
Time: 7:10 - 7:30 14/05
In frame of this talk, Prof. Hieu also explained the idea and the need of Research Oriented University and Consolidated Research Group in a University.
Seminar: 2D materials and their potential applications from topological qbit to ultra-sensitive biosensor
Seminar developed at PRATI and PIAS Institutes.
- Speaker: PhD. Lê Trường Sơn, Theiss Research & the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.
- Time: 14:30, ngày 30/01/2019.
- Place: Room 319, C1 Buiding, Phenikaa University, Yên Nghĩa, Hà Đông, Hà Nội.
- Topic: 2D materials and their potential applications from topological qbit to ultra-sensitive biosensor
Professor Nguyen Van Hieu was recognized as top ten professors in Viet Nam who got highest citation in the list of 100000 scientists in the world. This reflected his effort and the group over the years.
It is reported in PLOS journal (1) and highlighted on Vietnamnet (2)